REJECTED: Using some modern Libs in Q7Basic

Write your ideas what you would like to have in Basic For Qt.

REJECTED: Using some modern Libs in Q7Basic

Postby yogiyang » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:54 am

It is after a long time that I am posting here.

This post is not a Wish List or a Question. It is a suggestion!

I am not a wiz in writing Programming Languages but I have been following a few language development closely and have noticed that may a modern programming languages have started using LLVM and the Clang frontend for their programming languages. And just recently Apple released XCode 4 which uses both of these for giving better and more accurate Code Completion, etc. features.

Bernd,
Do you plan to employ these extensive libs in Q7Basic. Who know using them may reduce a your coding overheads? (I am just guessing :) )

Some of the ideas as implemented in the XCode IDE are just mind blowing when it comes to productivity. Do you plant to add the to Q7Basic?
yogiyang

Re: Using some modern Libs in Q7Basic

Postby berndnoetscher » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:43 pm

yogiyang wrote:It is after a long time that I am posting here.

This post is not a Wish List or a Question. It is a suggestion!

I am not a wiz in writing Programming Languages but I have been following a few language development closely and have noticed that may a modern programming languages have started using LLVM and the Clang frontend for their programming languages. And just recently Apple released XCode 4 which uses both of these for giving better and more accurate Code Completion, etc. features.

Bernd,
Do you plan to employ these extensive libs in Q7Basic. Who know using them may reduce a your coding overheads? (I am just guessing :) )

Some of the ideas as implemented in the XCode IDE are just mind blowing when it comes to productivity. Do you plant to add the to Q7Basic?

Have an eye on both. You know, the future never knows.
berndnoetscher
Site Admin

Return to Wish List