uic error

Please report bugs.

Re: uic error

Postby GaryVass » Tue May 29, 2012 8:00 pm

I get a window with the title: "Microsoft Windows"

Inside: uic.exe has stopped working

"A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

(yeah, right, fat chance on that one happening....

And there is a close program button...
Cicking that and the message and box repeat themselves. This cycle will repeat about 7-10 times.

Then after stopping q7basic from continuing to try to compile, I get a mingw32-make.exe has stopped working error. And another claim that Microsoft will let me know when a solution is found.
GaryVass

Postby berndnoetscher » Wed May 30, 2012 7:53 am

Gary,

I am sorry to say this, but I do not get the error and have no clue what it could be.
Please send me your source codes to bernd@kbasic.com, I won't give it or use it for anyone or else and I will delete it after I found the solution.
berndnoetscher
Site Admin

Postby GaryVass » Wed May 30, 2012 9:39 pm

Ok, I tried to run it in lInux... no error, it compiles, but then nothing... does not show the mainwindow?? I do have both qt3 and qt4 installed...

The not showing the main window seems like a system thing.... even when I try to run a kbasic program it will not show the program running either. Not sure what suddenly changed.... it does still run the kbasic program that was previously compiled, just not from within the kbasic editor????

I will send the source code to you, Bernd.
GaryVass

Previous

Return to Bug Reports